Quest3’s Integration with Steam
Aim, Vision and Goal
Steam is the biggest and greatest Web2 game platform. The service is the largest digital distribution platform for PC gaming, estimated at around 75% of the market. By 2021, the service had over 34,000 games with over 132 million monthly active users.
It’s utterly valuable for GameFi project parties to get access to Steam players’ information, which all will be regarded as potential users.
Quest3 dedicates itself to helping the growth of the Web3 projects, through the integration with Steam, a more complete game community will be forged and the deeper connection between users and GameFi projects will be strengthened.
Steam Quest Templates Supported
Quest3 has added a feature of Steam binding on its QuestCamp page, questers now can link Steam accounts to their Quest3 accounts. Once a user binds a Steam account, it will be shown in the profile.
Five exclusive task templates have been developed along with it:
- Connect with Steam
- This template requires a user to link a Steam account to his Quest3 account.
- Total play time on Steam
- Quest hosts can now verify the play time that a certain user has spent on Steam
- Number of games own on Steam
- This will give Quest hosts access to verify how many games are owned by a user on Steam
- Own a specified game on Steam
- To verify if a certain game is owned by a Quester. Enter the specified game link from steam to do so
- Play a specified game on Steam
- Requiring questers to play a particular game for a specific period of time. A URL can be put in the task for users to jump to so that users can directly start to play the game required
Benefits for Project Parties
Quest3 is a marketing tool for sustainable Web3 project growth, the integration with Steam marks a historical moment for Quest3 as well, for the great number of potential users to be as our growth engine. What’s more, Quest3 will be this extraordinary bridge to link the GameFi projects with these potential users from Steam. As it’s mentioned before, the Steam integration will give GameFi projects access to the extensive information of Steam game players.
The Steam templates that Quest3 has developed definitely will bring lots of benefits for GameFi projects, except for the user growth, which there absolutely will be, also the enrichment of the DID information of GameFi players. In addition, heavy game players can be filtered for stratified customer acquisition.
To utilize these steam templates to the largest extent, and assist more project parties to acquire users more accurately. Projects who choose to experience the Steam quest templates, Quest3 will unconditionally offer privileges to the communities whose quests have more than a thousand participants on recommended quest spots for three days.
Contact us: email@example.com